The Airflow Inspector performs specified airflow inspections under direct supervision in accordance with appropriate company procedures, specifications, and travelers; Completes various departmental reports, including discrepancy; Maintains accurate record of daily production activity; Performs in a safe and productive manner in compliance with company policies and procedures; Maintains work station in a clean and orderly manner; Performs other duties as required by supervisor or management.
Will use and operate all required airflow equipment. Will follow sheet requirements and sign off on travelers as required. Airflow inspections will be performed while maintaining a close working relationship with Supervisor, Quality and Process Engineering personnel.
- Verify that all airflow operations are properly performed and signed off
- Read op-sheets and travelers
- Communicate with other departments to provide continuous feedback for quality of hardware
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required
- Function effectively within a team environment
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months experience in manufacturing and/or quality work
- Keyboarding skill sufficient to enter data into Microsoft Office software
- Must be able to write and document information clearly
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be responsive with department personnel/associates to promote a team player environment
- Participate in cross-training efforts; interacting with other departments to acquire additional skills and knowledge
- 20/25 vision (corrected) required
- Mechanical aptitude
- Perform any other task management deems necessary or needed by the company
- Must be a Canadian Citizen or have a Canadian Work Permit
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to remain stationary, sit, use hand to finger, handle, feel, stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or position materials up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50#’s. Specific vision abilities are required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment may be loud. Must be able to use required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply please submit resume noting job inquiry ID#1402100119CA to the Human Resources Department by email at: email@example.com.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This post will expire on Friday March 1st, 2019