Will perform incoming/final inspections in accordance with appropriate company procedures, specifications, and travelers; Uses pre-determined methods to perform inspections of products such as machined parts and mechanical assemblies; Completes various departmental reports, including discrepancy; Maintains accurate record of daily production activity; Performs in a safe and productive manner in compliance with company policies and procedures; Maintains work station in a clean and orderly manner; Performs other duties and cross training as required by supervisor or management.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent- documentation required
- Must be familiar with MS Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) and possess computer navigation and data entry skill
- Knowledge of company operations, production and quality control processes
- Must have ability to read, write, document information clearly, and communicate verbally
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have knowledge of material and machine terminology used in the production environment
- Must have good telecommunication skills
- Must have accurate and competent use of equipment related to position
- Must be able to perform overtime when necessary
- Participate in cross-training efforts; interacting with other departments to acquire additional skills and knowledge
- 20/25 vision (corrected) required
- Mechanical aptitude
- Adhere to AS9100 and other quality standards
- Must be a Canadian Citizen or have a Canadian Work Permit
- MTI is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of pre-employment drug testing will be required.
- 1-3 years of previous manufacturing or incoming inspection experience
- Experience working in a Quality System certified to ISO9001, AS9100
- Familiarity with MPCS a plus
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, move throughout the facility, bend at the waist and knees, squat, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or position materials up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities are required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment may be loud. Must be able to use required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply, please submit resume noting Job Inquiry #1402131022CA to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Will remain posted until filled.