Will perform a variety of calibration operations in accordance with appropriate company procedures, and specifications to ensure the integrity of measurement equipment. Complete various departmental reports, including discrepancy. Must maintain accurate record of daily calibrating activity. Perform in a safe and productive manner in compliance with company policies and procedures. Maintain work station in a clean and orderly manner. Perform other duties as required by supervisor or management.
- Knowledge of computer operation principles and software such as Microsoft Excel and Word
- Familiarity with following standard operation procedures and shop floor practices
- Two years of relevant experience in a technical or manufacturing position
- Ability to eventually analyze and interpret technical data, including block, schematic, wiring and logic diagrams with training
- Good communication skills both oral and written and attention to detail
- Must maintain an excellent attendance record
- Must be able to travel within the U.S. and internationally, with as little as 36 hours’ notice
- Must be able to travel domestically and internally without restriction and, upon request prior to travel, must be able to provide any documentation that may be required by the country of destination for entry
- High school diploma or equivalent- documentation required
- Must meet ITAR definition of US Person(s) – documentation required
- 20/25 vision (natural or corrected) and ability to visually distinguish colors required
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to perform overtime when necessary, including weekends when required
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required
- MTI is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of pre-employment drug testing will be required.
- Four years of related experience with Aerospace component manufacturing and inspection
- Knowledge and experience relating to ISO 17025
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands, reach with hands and arms, move throughout the facility, and communicate. Employee must bend, squat and stoop at times. The employee must frequently lift/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color perception, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment may be loud. Must be able to use required PPE. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply, please submit your resume noting Job #550150920R3 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This post will expire on Tuesday October 4th, 2022