FAA Testing Required
The Corporate Pilot’s primary role is to support Meyer Tool by operating company aircraft in a safe, legal, professional, and customer service-oriented manner at all times. Will support Meyer Tool’s Corporate Flight Department culture of safety first. This role reports to the chief pilot.
- Conduct preflight planning and inspections to ensure that aircraft meets all performance and airworthiness requirements
- Ensure flights comply with all departmental operating policies and Federal Aviation Regulations
- Perform all expected duties pertaining to the flight including, but not limited to, selection of the safest and most efficient routes and airports, providing for contingencies, developing alternative routes, calculating weight and balance, evaluating weather, and ensuring that all permits, permissions and necessary documents are in order
- Possess and maintain all required certificates, license, and permits required for a pilot
- Represent company on an executive level when working with business associates, officials, and customers
- Instruct passengers on cabin emergency procedures
- Participate proactively in Meyer Tool’s safety first culture by identifying, reporting, and mitigating any safety issues
- Adhere to Crew Resource Management best practices
- Successfully complete aircraft simulator training
- All other responsibilities, duties and/or training that are assigned by Chief Pilot
- PIC Jet experience, FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate, Airplane Multi-Engine Land, Instrument Rating
- Must be US Person(s) as defined by ITAR
- High school diploma or equivalent
- First class medical certificate
- Must be available to work holidays, weekends, travel overnight with no fixed schedule
- Valid US driver’s license and passport
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to the Greater Cincinnati, OH area
- Restricted radiotelephone operator permit
- Intimately familiar with all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations
- Highly skilled and familiar with aviation crew resource management and flight standardization concepts and procedures
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ongoing FAA Testing Required
- Successful results of pre-employment FAA physical and drug screening required.
- Piaggo Avanti PIC time
- Learjet 60 Type Rating
- 4000 Total time; 1000 hours Jet; 500 hours Turboprop
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long hours, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and communicate. The employee may occasionally be required to lift/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment may be excessive at times. Must be able to use required personal protective equipment. Must be able to work outside in extreme temperatures and inclement weather. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply please submit resume, noting job inquiry ID #220150822CVG, to the Human Resources Department by email at: email@example.com.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and genetics or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Will remain posted until filled.