Electronic Assembler will assemble, wire, and test control panels built for machinery.
- Install and connect electrical components such as transformers, terminal boards, fuse blocks, PLCs, and other components
- Read and comprehend instructions, assembly drawings, wiring lists and schematics, and follow the assembly package drawings
- Wire and interconnect electrical components in accordance with the schematics or wire list
- Communicate the status of part replenishment in order to produce assemblies in a timely manner
- Use specialized tooling required in the respective area
- Ability to complete any necessary certification if required
- Cross-training in the department as part of rotational coverage and as needed by the department
- Perform tasks in accordance with company safety standards
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required
- High School diploma or equivalent- documentation required
- Must meet ITAR definition of US Person(s)- documentation required
- The ability to read and understand work documents and measuring devices such as tape measures, scales, squares, etc.
- The ability to communicate information clearly to coworkers and supervisors verbally and in writing in English
- Must be able to follow instructions verbally and in writing in English
- The ability to listen attentively and comprehend key pieces of spoken information
- Ability to use a wide range of precision mechanical devices
- Ability to conduct electrical testing, troubleshooting and rework as required
- Ability to create proper soldering connections
- Ability to distinguish between colors
- The ability to identify problems and to assist with solutions
- Ability to acquire and apply new knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of continuous improvement processes to improve operational effectiveness
- MTI is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of pre-employment drug testing will be required.
- 2 years of related work experience
- Experience wiring electrical panels
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move throughout the facility, stand, use hands/fingers, reach with hands and arms, and communicate. Small motor (fingers/hands) coordination required. The employee must frequently lift/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision, close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment may be loud. Must be able to use required personal protective equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply, please submit your resume noting job inquiry #510211122ATD to the Human Resources Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.