Facilities Maintenance will have experience in plumbing, carpentry, mechanical, HVAC, forklift, compressor, and pneumatics maintenance.
Reports to the Facilities Maintenance Manager. Responsible for routine preventative maintenance, plumbing repairs, carpentry, HVAC, forklift, compressor and pneumatics, and building repairs as required.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and make necessary repairs in timely manner
- Report facility problems to Senior Elect/Maint Technician or Plant Manager
- Work on assigned tasks
- Maintain the overall orderliness of maintenance area and organization of replacement components
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Complete last minute tasks as needed
- Maintain production equipment to ensure customer requirements are met
- Flexibility in working schedules including weekends as needed based on business necessity
- Duties and tasks as assigned
- Comply with all Meyer Tool and OSHA safety regulations and quality standards
- High School diploma or equivalent- documentation required
- Must meet definition of US person defined by ITAR- documentation required
- Strong knowledge of mechanical assemblies
- Experience with repairing hydraulics & ability to run hydraulic lines
- Experience in HVAC
- Experience in Carpentry
- Experience in Compressor & Pneumatics
- Experience in Plumbing
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects, with minimal supervision
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing in English
- Must maintain excellent attendance record
- MTI is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of pre-employment drug testing will be required.
5+ years’ experience in one or more of the areas plumbing, carpentry, mechanical, HVAC etc.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move throughout the facility, stand, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and communicate. Will need the ability to kneel, stoop, lean, and crawl at times. The employee must frequently lift or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment may be loud. Must be able to use required personal protection equipment (PPE). Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply, please submit your resume to the Human Resources Department via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.