The position has the ability to run various deburring equipment effectively and efficiently on a continuous basis and can identify problems during the work process, position work pieces, and inspect parts on a daily basis using various types of inspection equipment. Work can be repetitive, yet requires continuous focus on detail.
Performs required deburring and bench operations; deburring tool preparation, cleaning and preventive maintenance and minor adjustments on the assigned equipment; Completes various logs and records to document daily production; Moves/transports parts to appropriate location as needed; Maintains safe, clean and orderly work areas; Receives, reviews, and/or refers to various records and reports; Interacts and communicates with various groups and individuals including the immediate supervisor, engineering, co-workers, and other shop personnel; Deburring, cleaning of parts, benching of hardware, blending.
- Detailed part deburring
- Manual Part Marking Vibropeen and Engrave
- Component assembly/disassembly
- Surface finish enhancement
- Perform Deburr functions repeatedly and with focus on quality of work
- Maintain clean and orderly working environment
- Minor maintenance of tools
- Function effectively within a team environment
- Perform any other task management deems necessary or needed by the company
- General part cleaning (i.e. clean line)
- Will adhere to AS9100 and other quality standards
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent- documentation required
- Must meet ITAR definition of US Person(s)- documentation required
- Previous deburring experience
- Must maintain an excellent attendance record
- Must be able to read simple part drawings
- Must be able to use and read micrometers and dial calipers accurately
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English
- Must be able to work all required hours which may include weekends
- Must be able to multitask, able to follow written and verbal instructions with minimal supervision
- MTI/B&B is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of pre-employment drug testing will be required.
- 3+ years’ experience detailed deburring
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, move throughout the facility, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and communicate. The employee must frequently lift/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include very good vision (either natural or corrected); close up vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus, and excellent hand/eye coordination. The noise level in the work environment may be loud; therefore, must be able to use the required PPE. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply, please submit your resume noting job inquiry #11400061122BB to the Human Resources Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Will remain posted until filled.