Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Internal Quality Auditor will perform internal audits utilizing the applicable standards, Nadcap, AS9100D, and FAA, as well as maintain a quality management system in accordance with AS9100D, ISO9001 standards, FAR 145 requirements, and ensure all customers’ requirements are met.
- Maintain the QMS via an internal audit system
- Ensure compliance with customer requirements, FAA, federal, state and local regulations through internal auditing
- Facilitate external audits with applicable entities and internal departments
- Maintain quality objective postings to facilitate communication and status of objectives to all employees
- Facilitate root cause and corrective action (RCCA) investigations
- Ensure RCCA are applicable, sufficient, and complete
- Maintain the employee QMS training program
- Maintenance of all documents in compliance to quality management system
- Maintain records of audits and prepare reports for management
- Develop procedures and write process instructions
- Records maintenance and report generation
- Quality projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred. High school diploma (or equivalent) plus 2+ years’ Quality experience may be substituted. Documentation required
- Must meet ITAR definition of US Person(s)- Documentation required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Effective interpersonal skills, ability to communicate professionally with a wide variety of individuals at varying professional levels both inside and outside of the company
- Ability to present information clearly to large or small groups
- Experience with AS9100D and ISO9001 standards
- Working knowledge of Statistical Process Control
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and achieve deadlines under pressure
- Excellent skills Microsoft Office- Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Microsoft Office – excellent skills in Word, Power point, and Excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to work with confidential documents, customer documents, and reports
- Overtime may be required to meet deadlines and for audits, which may include working weekends
- MTI is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of pre-employment drug screening will be required.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Previous auditing experience
- Knowledge and use of MPCS a plus
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, move throughout the facility, use hands, reach with hands and arms, utilize common office computers and hardware, and communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee must frequently lift or move up to 30 pounds unassisted. The noise level in the work environment may be loud, which includes the shop environment. Must be able to use required personal protective equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply, please send resume noting job inquiry ID#329870123 to the Human Resources Department by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, and genetics or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
Will remain posted until filled.