This individual is responsible for providing programming support for multi-axis EDM, laser drilling, and vision inspection.
Work with Project Managers, shop Supervisors, and shop Operators to create and edit multi-axis CNC programs for machining and inspection using CAD software.
- Generate new CNC part/components programs and modify existing programs as needed to support design changes, equipment changes and/or process improvements
- Setup customer CAD models to allow for programming
- Create CAD models from customer blueprints when models are not available
- Assist in operation sheet development for items such as hole mapping and vision inspection points
- Provide daily operator support in the form of CNC programming and troubleshooting on the shop floor
- Troubleshoot and fix existing programs
- Work effectively as an individual and in a team-based environment
- Perform job functions in accordance with MTI standards and practices
- Adhere to all quality standards
- Must meet one of the following requirements:
- 7+ years’ experience in manufacturing with High School Diploma/equivalent
- Associate’s degree in manufacturing engineering technology, or related field, and 3+ years’ experience in manufacturing
- Working knowledge of multi-axis machine setups
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to process and communicate information using Microsoft Office products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to follow directions and communicate information to others in written and spoken English
- Working knowledge of blueprint reading and GD&T
- Must meet ITAR definition of US Person(s)- documentation required.
- Meyer Tool is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of pre-employment drug testing will be required.
- Associate degree in manufacturing engineering technology or related field preferred
- Experience using NX/AutoCAD software
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, move throughout the facility, use hands, reach with hands, and arms, and communicate. Work in office environment and use of computer (typical 2-button scroll mouse and keyboard – 75% of the work day). The employee must frequently lift/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment may be loud. Must be able to use required personal protective equipment (PPE). Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply please submit resume noting job inquiry #710330123 to the Human Resources Department by email at: email@example.com
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Will remain posted until filled.