FAA Testing Required
Will perform a variety of non-destructive testing operations and inspections in accordance with company procedures and travelers, as well as customer specifications to ensure the integrity of the components, parts and assemblies. Will be trained to a Level II.
- Operate, control, and maintain all required NDT equipment
- Follow operation sheet requirements and sign off on travelers as required
- Must maintain accurate record of daily production activity
- Communicate with other departments to provide continuous feedback for quality of hardware
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required
- Maintain a close working relationship with Supervisor, Quality and Engineering personnel
- Participate in cross-training efforts interacting with other departments to acquire additional skills and knowledge
- Maintain work station in a clean and orderly manner
- Perform in a safe and productive manner in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Adhere to AS9100 and other quality standards
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent (documentation required)
- Must meet ITAR definition of US Person(s)-Documentation required
- Basic knowledge of computers and keyboarding skills for data entry
- Be able to write and document information clearly
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- 20/20 vision (corrected) required
- Will require cross-training in other NDT areas
- Ongoing FAA testing and training required
- MTI is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of pre-employment FAA drug testing will be required.
- Current Level II X-Ray Certification
- Previous aerospace inspection experience
- Experience with Repair and Overhaul X-Ray inspection
- Experience with other NDT fields (FPI)
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands, reach with hands and arms, move throughout the facility, and communicate. The employee must frequently lift or move hardware up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color perception, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment may be loud. Must be able to use required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply, please send resume noting job inquiry ID#840030622 to the Human Resources Department by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Will remain posted until filled.