This position reports to the site’s Director of Manufacturing and requires administrative and clerical duties based on business needs. This is a part time position with less than 30 hours per week.
- Manage and prioritize schedules of applicable personnel
- Review technical documents, making changes and corrections as needed
- Internal and external correspondence, requiring excellent communication, note taking, and letter writing/editing skills
- Assist with preparing and submitting expense reports
- Serve as the liaison to other sites, departments, and corporate office
- Manage domestic and international travel arrangements, as needed, which may include: proactively coordinating plans, arranging appropriate travel, hotels, transportation, meeting agendas and necessary contacts
- Order and maintain inventory of office supplies, equipment, and repairs
- Data entry, record keeping, filing
- Create and maintain spreadsheets as needed
- Coordinate meetings, luncheons, presentations, etc. as needed
- Coordinate new hire office space, equipment, or other onboarding tasks
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with customers, visitors, and internal departments
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including editing, mailing, scanning, faxing, copying, etc.
- Ongoing relevant training, as needed
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4+ years in a relevant Administrative role
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate skills or better with MS Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to navigate the internet and applications
- Strong organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and ability to work with confidential documents, licenses, NDAs, proprietary materials, etc., with discretion
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English
- Must be able to write and verbalize information clearly in English
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to present information to individuals and groups clearly and professionally
- Ability to use standard office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phone, scanner, copier, fax machine, shredder, etc. and the ability to learn new technologies as they develop
- Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability
- Perform any other task management deems necessary or needed by the company within employee’s capabilities
- Must meet ITAR definition of US Person
- MTI is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of pre-employment drug testing will be required.
Knowledge and use of MPCS
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to remain stationary; sit; use hand to finger, handle, feel, move throughout the facility, and reach with hands and arms. The employee works in office environment and use of computer (typical 2-button scroll mouse and keyboard – 85% of the work day). The employee is minimally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift, and/or position materials up to 20#s and occasionally lift and/or move up to 45#s unassisted. Must be able to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) within a manufacturing environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply you must submit resume noting job inquiry ID#10200010822CXPT to the Human Resources Department by email at: email@example.com.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Will remain posted until filled.