Parts Mover will expedite flow of materials, parts, and assemblies within or between departments in accordance with production and/or department supervisor’s priorities.
Monitors and expedites the flow of parts, components, and assemblies within or between departments through the Pulse System or from specific instructions from direct supervisor. Will adhere to AS9100 and other quality standards.
- Must be organized and possess time management skills and skills to adapt to priority changes
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent- documentation required
- Must meet ITAR definition of US Person(s)- documentation required
- Must have ability to obtain forklift certification (post-hire)
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions in English
- Must be able to clearly communicate information to others verbally and in writing in English
- Must be able to multitask with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work all required hours which may include weekends
- Function effectively within a team environment
- MTI is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of pre-employment drug testing will be required.
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required
- Experience with MPCS
- Previous experience in a Parts Mover or Production Control position
- Experience using barcode scanning technology
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move throughout the facility buildings, stand, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and communicate. The employee must frequently lift/or move up to 35 pounds, occasionally up to 50 pounds unassisted. This position will require a substantial amount of walking on a regular and daily basis. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment may be loud. Must be able to use all required Personal Protective Equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply, please submit your resume noting job inquiry #460540722 to the Human Resources Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, or protected veteran stat us and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Will remain posted until filled.