Parts Washer will operate basic machinery, coordinate and expedite flow of materials, parts, and assemblies within department and in accordance with production and /or department supervisor’s priorities after washing, deburring and/or hand tool operations.
Machine preparation, cleaning and preventive maintenance and minor adjustments on the assigned equipment; Prepares various logs and records to document machine operation and daily production; Moves/transports parts to appropriate location as needed; Maintains safe, clean and orderly work areas; Receives, reviews, and /or refers to various records and reports; Interacts and communicates with various groups and individuals including the immediate supervisor, co-workers, and other shop personnel; Parts washing; Adhere to AS9100 and other quality standards.
- Must be organized and possess time management skills and skills to adapt to priority changes
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent- documentation required
- Must meet ITAR definition of US Person- documentation required
- Wash parts manually and run parts clean line
- Maintain clean and orderly working environment
- Must be able to read simple part drawings
- Must be able to use and read micrometers and dial calipers accurately
- Must be able to calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English
- Must be able to multitask, able to follow written and verbal instructions with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work all required hours which may include weekends
- Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with strong commitment to accountability
- Function effectively within a team environment
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required
- MTI is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of pre-employment drug testing will be required.
1-3 years in a manufacturing environment
Physical Demands/ Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and communicate. The employee must frequently lift/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment may be loud. Must be able to use required Personal Protective Equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply, please send resume noting job inquiry ID#370120123KY to the Human Resources Department by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Will remain posted until filled.