Responsible for planning, committing, coordinating, and expediting the flow of materials, parts, and assemblies throughout the manufacturing process; including receiving, manufacturing, outside vendors, and shipping to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Establish, maintain, and modify shipping commits based on internal schedules, external schedules, and customer demand
- Determine production requirements and communicate with operations to ensure 100% on-time delivery of customer orders
- Regulate product mix and batch sizes in production to satisfy customer needs
- Monitor and expedite the flow of parts to ensure prompt progress of goods to conform to production schedules
- Disclose any bottleneck issues with appropriate department head, Business Unit Manager, and/or Director of Operations
- Interface with manufacturing, purchasing, engineering personnel, etc. on material status and production planning issues
- Coordinate with Direct Material/Services Buyer to validate direct material requirements and schedules
- Evaluate material inventory and implement process improvements to reduce and eliminate aged WIP, raw material, and finished goods.
- Organize and manage weekly production schedule meetings to communicate in-process and completion status
- Provide support in preparation and execution of physical inventory
- Adhere to AS9100 and other quality standards
- High School Diploma/GED/equivalent- documentation required
- Must meet ITAR definition of US Person(s) – documentation required
- Must be organized and possess excellent time management skills and skills to adapt to priority changes
- Ability to multitask and follow written and verbal instructions in English with minimal supervision
- Ability to process and communicate information using Microsoft Office software (e.g., Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must have basic math skills involving whole numbers, decimals, and fractions
- Must be able to transpose, compare, and manipulate numbers
- Strong attention to detail
- Be able to write and document information clearly in English
- Must be able to work all required hours which may include additional hours at times
- Must be able to work effectively in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with strong commitment to accountability
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required
- Experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment
- MPCS knowledge
Physical Demands/ Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, move throughout the facility, climb stairs, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and communicate. The employee must frequently lift or move up to 40 pounds unassisted. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment may be loud. Must be able to use required personal protective equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply, please submit your resume, noting Job ID #460580723, to the Human Resources Department at: email@example.com.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Will remain posted until filled.