Under the direction from the Operations Manager, the Production Control/Waste Management Coordinator will be responsible for the flow of materials, parts and assemblies within all departments. Will coordinate production hardware, both internal and external, to meet customer requirements and scheduling commitments. Will manage, coordinate pick-ups and track all hazardous and non-hazardous waste for the facility.
- Take inventory of all indirect and direct material used throughout the facility and maintain adequate levels as needed by production based on the work in WIP.
- Obtain quotes from vendors and place requisitions using the OnBase system.
- Track all open material orders, vendor services and coordinate with the corporate Purchasing team as required.
- Stock all incoming material into their specified location.
- Perform weekly walk-through of on-site waste holding area.
- Track all on-site waste to ensure we comply with state and local government requirements.
- Coordinate and manage all waste vendor pick-ups, manifests, etc.
- Track all waste pickups for annual submittals to the STEERS website.
- Maintain accurate records of all wastes.
- Support production by filling in any of the needed production processes where bottle necked or operator shortages occur.
- Experience with STEERS and TCEQ websites, annual waste summaries, waste manifests and SAWS compliance requirements.
- Must be organized and possess time management skills and skills to adapt to priority changes
- Must have an Associates of Applied Science Degree.
- Must meet ITAR definition of US Person(s)- documentation required
- Must have ability to obtain forklift certification (post-hire)
- Be able to write and document information clearly in English
- Must be able to multitask and follow written and verbal instructions with minimal supervision
- Ability to process and communicate information using various applications and Microsoft Office software (e.g., Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must be able to work all required hours which may include weekends
- Function effectively within a team environment
- MT Texas is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of pre-employment drug testing will be required.
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required
- Experience with MPCS
- Previous experience in a production lead role.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move throughout the facility buildings, stand, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and communicate. The employee must frequently lift/or move up to 35 pounds, occasionally up to 50 pounds unassisted. This position will require a substantial amount of walking on a regular and daily basis. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment may be loud. Must be able to use all required Personal Protective Equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply, please submit your resume noting Job #10360060423CX to the Human Resources Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Will remain posted until filled.