FAA Testing Required
Job Description and function:
Employee will need to be able to perform a variety of duties: grind, mask, blend, polish, and clean aero and non-aero engine components to ensure compliance with specifications and operation sheets; Perform initial teardown of incoming parts; Perform blending operations for in-process and final finishing; Maintain and clean the parts per supplied procedures and instructions; Maintain a safe, clean and orderly work areas; Receive, review, and/or refer to various records and reports; Interact and communicate with various groups and individuals including the immediate supervisor, co-workers, and other shop personnel; Benching of hardware; Composite repair.
- General part deburring
- Component assembly/disassembly
- Surface finish enhancement
- Perform work repeatedly and with focus on quality of work
- Maintain clean and orderly working environment
- Function effectively within a team environment
- Perform any other task management deems necessary or needed by the company
- General part cleaning (i.e. clean line), composite repair
- Adhere to AS9100 and other quality standards
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent- documentation required
- Must meet ITAR definition of US Person(s)- documentation required
- Must maintain excellent attendance record
- Must be able to read simple part drawings
- Must be able to use and read micrometers and dial calipers accurately
- Must be able to calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English
- Ongoing FAA training and testing required
- MTI is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of FAA pre-employment physical & drug testing required.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, move throughout the facility, use hands, reach with hands, and arms, and communicate. The employee must frequently lift/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include very good vision (either natural or corrected); close up vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus, and excellent hand/eye coordination. The noise level in the work environment may be loud. Must be able to use the required PPE. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply you must submit resume noting job inquiry ID#7500050523MTRO to the Human Resources Department by email at: email@example.com.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Will remain posted until filled.