Quality Clinic Technician will report directly to the Quality Clinic Supervisor. The Technician will be responsible for collecting, documenting, and processing hardware through the Quality Clinic. Will adhere to AS9100 and other quality standards.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ability to work together in a team environment that promotes productivity, high morale, teamwork, and excellent work quality
- Must maintain a professional demeanor, contributing to a professional environment
- Must demonstrate the following:
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for facilitating team meetings
- Demonstrate ability to effectively perform and complete assigned tasks independently
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent – documentation required
- Must meet ITAR definition of US person(s) – documentation required
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.) and general computer function understanding
- Must be able to write and document information clearly, as well as follow verbal and written instructions, in English
- 20/25 vision (natural or corrected), as required
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to perform overtime, including weekends, when required
- MTI is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of pre-employment drug testing will be required.
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required
- Working knowledge of MPCS
- Experience in facilitating Root Cause Analysis
- Knowledge of handling damage, inspections, and/or machining of aerospace/gas turbine components
- Working knowledge of MTI’s Quality System certified to ISO9001, AS9100, or Nadcap
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move throughout the facility, stand, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and communicate. The employee must frequently lift/or move up to 40 pounds. Work is in manufacturing and office environments with use of computer (typical 2-button scroll mouse and keyboard – 60% of the work day). When in shop areas, the noise level in the work environment may be loud. Must be able to use required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and obey any posted PPE signage. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast-paced with a strong commitment to quality and accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply, please submit your resume to the Human Resources department via email at: email@example.com.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Will remain posted until filled.