Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, the Quality Inspector will be trained to develop the ability to use predetermined methods, operations, setups, and prescribed specifications to perform in-process and complete inspections of products such as machined parts and mechanical assemblies.
- Must have a strong math background
- High school diploma or equivalent –documentation required
- Must meet the ITAR definition of US Person(s)- documentation required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned tasks and interpret results of inspections
- Accurate and competent use of all inspection equipment
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and work in fast paced environment
- Familiar with MS Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Participate in cross-training efforts, interacting with other departments to acquire additional skills and knowledge
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English
- Must be able to write and verbalize information clearly in English
- 20/25 vision (natural or corrected) required
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to perform overtime when necessary, including weekends when required
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required
- Adhere to AS9100 and other quality standards
- MTI is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of pre-employment drug testing will be required.
- The above are highlights of requirements required for consideration, is not an all-inclusive list
- 1-3 years of previous manufacturing experience
- Ability to interpret geometric dimensions and tolerances
- Prior experience with visual, airflow, and dimensional inspections of aerospace / gas turbine components a plus
- Experience working in a Quality System certified to ISO9001, AS9100, or Nadcap a plus
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to remain stationary, sit, use hand to finger, handle, feel, stand, move throughout the facility, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift, and/or position materials up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities that are required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment may be loud. Must be able to use required Personal Protective Equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply, please submit your resume noting job inquiry #328501221SC to the Human Resources Department at: email@example.com.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This post will expire on Sunday October 9th, 2022