The Shipping Clerk will use predetermined methods, operations, and prescribed specifications to perform and complete shipping of products such as engine components, equipment, calibrated instruments, and company-wide consumables.
- Must meet ITAR definition of US Person(s)- documentation required
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent- documentation required
- Must have outstanding organizational, time management, and communication skills and be detailed oriented
- Must possess basic computer navigation and data entry skills
- Must have good telecommunication skills: i.e. scheduling, billing, etc.
- Must have demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned tasks
- Must have accurate and competent use of all equipment related to shipping and receiving
- Must have the ability to meet critical deadlines and work in fast paced environment
- Must have intermediate to proficient skills with MS Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Participate in cross-training efforts; interacting with other departments to acquire additional skills and knowledge
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English
- Must be able to write and document information clearly in English
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to perform overtime when necessary, including weekends when required
- Perform miscellaneous Lean activities and projects as assigned and required
- Adhere to all quality and safety standards
- MTI is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of pre-employment drug testing will be required.
- 1-3 years of previous shipping and receiving experience
- Forklift operator certification preferred
- Familiarity with MPCS is a plus
- Experience working in a Quality System certified to ISO9001, AS9100, or Nadcap a plus
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, bend at the waist and knees, squat, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and communicate. The employee will be required to move throughout the facility. The employee must frequently lift or move up to 40 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds without assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment may be loud. Must be able to use required personal protective equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply, please submit your resume noting job inquiry #345020523KYto the Human Resources Department at: email@example.com.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Will remain posted until filled.