This individual will be responsible for developing, maintaining, documenting, and deploying internal web-based software solutions. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of professional development experience and will have knowledge of modern web development and SCM. tools Candidates must possess strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Architect, create, maintain, and web applications and services, including creation and maintenance of unit tests
- Participate in peer code reviews to ensure adherence to coding standards and best practices
- Create and maintain software documentation and training material
- Follow best practices in terms of issue management, source code management and development process
- Work side by side with the SQA team to create applications that are defect free and intuitive for the end user
- Interact with end users and stakeholders to create value added applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 2+ years of development work experience with high school diploma (education documentation required)
- Must be proficient in C# and .Net core technologies
- Must be experienced with Gitlab and source code management
- Strong SQL and knowledge of relational database concepts
- Must the ability to clearly and effectively communicate verbally and in written form in English
- Must be proficient in analyzing information, general programming skills, software design, software debugging, software documentation, software testing, problem solving and teamwork.
- Must meet ITAR definition of US Persson (documentation required)
- MTI is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of pre-employment drug testing will be required.
- Experience with TDD and supporting tools
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience working with Oracle databases and associated technologies
- Knowledge of containerization tools including but not limited to Docker and Kubernetes
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, move throughout the facility/facilities; sit, stoop, kneel. Will use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls: reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear on a regular basis. Working use of computer (typical 2-button scroll mouse and keyboard – 80% of the work day). The employee may be required to lift/move up to 30 pounds. The noise level in the work environment may be loud at times. Must be able to use required personal protection equipment (PPE) when entering designated areas in manufacturing environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply you must submit resume noting job inquiry ID#580480622CXR to the Human Resources Department by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetics, age or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This post will expire on Thursday October 6th, 2022