Analysis, design, development, implementation, and documentation of in-house computer software projects used in daily production. Tasks require developing a variety of complex computer programs using high level languages and coding conventions. Work with other developers and systems administrators to identify requirements and implementation plans.
- Develop, maintain, deploy, and support internal software packages
- Work with internal customers and business analysts to provide software solutions
- Identify areas for improvement in existing systems
- Provide software that interacts with various machines and devices
- Facilitate end user requests and improvements
- Work with the SQA professionals to provide intuitive and high quality solutions
- Maintain source code effectively through use of source control management
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. 8+ years of relevant experience can be a substitute when combined with Associate’s degree or diploma
- Must meet ITAR definition of US Person(s)- documentation required
- Strong mechanical aptitude and tech savvy
- Strong problem-solving skills, proven ability to tackle complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience working in an agile/ scrum environment
- Ability to communicate information verbally and in writing to co-workers, supervisors, and customers in English
- Ability to follow instructions and understand verbal and written information in English
- MTI is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of pre-employment drug testing will be required.
- Familiar with Microsoft .Net Framework
- Winforms, WPF, and ASP.Net development proficiency
- Experience with MVC and MVVM patterns
- Proficiency with Git or equivalent version control systems
- Familiar with inverse kinematics
- Proficiency in statistics and linear algebra
- Familiar with hardware control, PLC’s, DI/O and AI/O
- Experience with object-oriented programming and related concepts
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands, reach with hands, and arms, move throughout the facility, and communicate. Work in office environment and use of computer (typical 2-button scroll mouse and keyboard – 70% of the work day). The employee must frequently lift/or move up to 35 pounds. The noise level in the work environment may be loud. Must be able to use required PPE. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply you must submit resume noting job inquiry ID#580500722CXR to the Human Resources Department by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetics, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Will remain posted until filled.