Analysis, design, development, implementation, and documentation of in-house computer software projects used in daily production. Tasks require developing a variety of complex computer programs using high level languages and coding conventions. Work with other developers and systems administrators to identify requirements and implementation plans.
- Develop, maintain, deploy, and support internal software packages
- Work with internal customers and business analysts to provide software solutions
- Identify areas for improvement in existing systems
- Provide software that interacts with various machines and devices
- Facilitate end user requests and improvements
- Work with the SQA professionals to provide intuitive and high quality solutions
- Maintain source code effectively through use of source control management
- 3-5 years of software development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. 3-5 years’ of software development experience w/ HS diploma (or equivalent) can be a substitute.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and tech savvy
- Must meet ITAR definition of US Person
- Strong problem solving skills, proven ability to tackle complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience working in an agile/ scrum environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Familiar with Microsoft .Net Framework
- Winforms, WPF, and ASP.Net development proficiency
- Experience with MVC and MVVM patterns
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and supporting web tools is a plus
- Experience creating and maintaining web services is a plus
- Proficiency with Git or equivalent version control systems
- Proficient in object oriented programming concepts
- Knowledge of relational database concepts
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and communicate. Work in office environment and use of computer (typical 2-button scroll mouse and keyboard – 70% of the work day). The employee must frequently lift or move up to 35 pounds. The noise level in the work environment may be loud. Must be able to use required PPE. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply please submit resume, noting job inquiry ID#580220219, to the Human Resources Department by email at: email@example.com or apply in person at Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00am – 4:30pm at 3055 Colerain Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45225.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetics, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This post will expire on Monday February 18th, 2019