This position reports to the Design Manager and requires administrative support for the Design department based on business needs. These duties include assisting in scheduling design projects, creating purchase order requests, completing customer tooling manifests, obtaining supplies, downloading various customer files, tracking customer tooling, and preparing for customer tooling audits.
- Schedule design requests in ICON, with the assistance of Design Manager
- Track and update design requests in ICON
- Request tooling build commit dates and follow up on deliveries
- Create and approve Purchase Order requisitions for the design department
- Download material from customer websites
- Make and deliver prints to various departments
- Create and maintain customer tooling manifests
- Track customer tooling and prepare for customer tooling audits
- Prepare and verify compliance of department information for audits
- Process timecards and labor vouchers for the design department
- Adhere to all quality and safety standards
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent (Associates in Administrative Assistance, Business Administration or similar degree preferred)
- 3+ years of administrative or executive support experience required
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and work in fast paced environment
- Ability to navigate the Internet and OEM specific applications.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational, customer service, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to interface with many different personalities of individuals in a casual work environment
- Attention to detail in composing, typing, proofing materials, establishing priorities, flagging items for attention and meeting deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.).
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English
- Must be able to present information clearly verbally and in writing in English
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a supportive team environment with a strong commitment to accountability
- Perform any other task management deems necessary or needed by the company
- Must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR- documentation required
- MTI is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of pre-employment drug testing will be required.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to remain stationary, sit, use hand to handle and feel, stand, move throughout the facility, communicate, and reach with hands and arms. The employee works in office environment and use of computer (typical 2-button scroll mouse, 3D mouse, and keyboard – 85% of the work day). The employee is minimally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift, and/or position materials up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds. Must be able to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply, please submit your resume noting job inquiry #710320722 to the Human Resources Department at: email@example.com.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Will remain posted until filled.