Trainer/Analyst will develop and deliver training programs, manage continual improvement projects, and perform statistical analyses. This position will utilize problem-solving techniques, analytical thinking, and interpersonal dynamics. This position reports to the Training Manager.
- Assess training needs and create training materials based on data and research
- Schedule, deliver, and maintain training programs and personnel development projects
- Analyze data with standard statistical methods, interpret the results, and present a written/graphical summary of data analyses
- Work with all levels of the company to drive continual improvement initiatives
- Assist with human resource development, such as job analyses
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Education, Business, Human Resources, or related field
- Ability to lead teams and/or projects achieving desired results on schedule
- Excellent speaking, listening, comprehension, and written communication skills in English
- Working knowledge of statistics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Must have a competitive spirit and willingness to learn
- Must have the ability to travel within the U.S. and internationally without restriction and, upon request prior to travel, must be able to provide any documentation that may be required by the country of destination
- Must meet ITAR definition of US Person(s)
- MTI is a safety sensitive manufacturer; as such, successful results of pre-employment testing will be required
- Master’s Degree in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, Organizational Leadership, or related field
- Black/Green Belt in Six Sigma or similar training
- Knowledge of analysis tools such as Root Cause Corrective Action, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Statistical Process Control, 5 Why, 8D, Pareto Analysis, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, Plan Do Check Act, etc.
- Working knowledge of Minitab software
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of aerospace quality standards including AS9100
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, use hands/arms, and communicate. Work is in office environment with use of computer (typical 2-button scroll mouse and keyboard). Must be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment when entering designated areas. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply, please submit your resume noting job inquiry #382190822 to the Human Resources Department at: email@example.com.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age. genetics, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This post will expire on Tuesday August 16th, 2022