Reporting to the Shipping Supervisor, the Shipping Clerk will use predetermined methods, operations, and prescribed specifications to perform and complete shipping of products such as machined parts and mechanical assemblies. Will transport product locally to meet customer deadlines. Will adhere to AS9100 and other quality standards.
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes high morale, teamwork, pride, productivity and excellent quality
- Ability to transport product using company vans or other similar vehicles
- Valid U.S. driver’s license, insurance, and an acceptable driving record are required
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent- Documentation Required
- Must meet ITAR definition of US Person(s)- Documentation Required
- Requires outstanding organization, time management, and communication skills and being detail oriented
- Basic computer navigation and data entry skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned tasks
- Accurate and competent use of all equipment related to shipping
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and work in fast paced environment
- Intermediate use of MS Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Participate in cross-training efforts interacting with other departments to acquire additional skills and knowledge
- Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability
- Maintain excellent attendance record
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English
- Must be able to communicate information clearly verbally and in writing in English
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to perform overtime when necessary, including weekends when required
- Must have ability to obtain forklift certification (post-hire)
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required
- MTI is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of pre-employment drug testing will be required.
- 1-3 years of previous shipping and receiving experience
- Forklift operator certification preferred
- Familiarity with MPCS is a plus
- Experience working in a Quality System certified to ISO9001, AS9100, or Nadcap a plus
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move throughout the facility, stand, bend at the waist and knees, squat, climb stairs, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and communicate. The employee must frequently lift or move up to 40 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds without assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment may be loud. Must be able to use required personal protective equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply, please submit your resume noting Job #340540822 to email@example.com.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Will remain posted until filled.