Waterjet Maintenance technician will repair, troubleshoot, and maintain all production equipment including HP intensifiers, filtration units, and related pumps.
Reports to the Waterjet Operations Manager. Responsible for routine preventative maintenance and unplanned repairs on all production equipment, to ensure that the Waterjet machines are maximizing up-time.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and make necessary repairs in timely manner
- Communicate with purchasing to maintain inventory levels of spare components
- Work with production manager to schedule routine preventative maintenance
- Maintain the overall orderliness of maintenance area and organization of replacement components
- Adhere to all quality and safety standards
- High School Diploma or equivalent- Documentation Required
- Must meet ITAR definition of US Person(s)- Documentation Required
- Strong knowledge of mechanical assemblies
- Experience with repairing hydraulics & ability to run hydraulic lines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects, with minimal supervision
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing in English
- Must be able to communicate information clearly verbally and in writing in English
- MTI is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of pre-employment drug testing will be required.
- 5+ years of mechanical/electrical experience
- Mechanical/Electrical certifications
- Auto, Diesel, Mechanic or strong Machine Build background
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands, reach with hands, and arms, and communicate. Will be required to move throughout the facility. Will stoop, kneel, and bend at the waist. The employee must frequently lift or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment may be loud. Must be able to use required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply, please submit resume, noting job inquiry ID #415850722WJ, to the Human Resources Department by email at: email@example.com.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Will remain posted until filled.