Meyer Tool is an industry-leading abrasive grinding manufacturer of super alloys. With more than 60 CNC multi-axis grinders, MTI specializes in the complete raw to finish work scope of high and low pressure turbine nozzles (segmented or in ring form) and shroud tiles.
- Latest technology in conventional abrasives and nonconventional super-abrasives
- Oberflächen bis zu 32 Ra
- Various sizes of machine centers
- Able to grind large products up to 64″ in X, 40″ in Y, and 30″ in Z (162.56 cm, 101.6 cm, 76.2 cm)
To ensure process stability, Meyer-Tool hat sich in state-of-the-art Inline automatisierte Meßsysteme und Statistical Process Control Software investiert.
- Operator-driven CMMs
- New Renishaw Equator
- 5 axis vision inspection
- Pneumatic digital probes
- Measurements in real-time as they come off the machine
- MTI’s Orion SPC software presents the data to the machinists prior to running the next piece