Meyer Tool has the ability to perform Effective Flow Area (EFA) measurements on a variety of parts including turbine vane rings, turbine vane segments, and fuel nozzles.
- Area – 0.10 to 40 square inches
- Inlet pressure – 1 to 10 inches of water
- Dew/frost point corrections performed during testing
- Fleming rig tooling compatible
- EFA testing per customer requirements and correlated as needed
- ISO 17025 accredited EFA testing* or unaccredited testing available
Accurate measurements are traceable to the International System of Units (SI) through an unbroken chain of comparisons to a National Metrology Institute (NMI), such as the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), which are signatories to the International Committee for Weights and Measures (CIPM) Mutual Recognition Arrangement (MRA), or the International Bureau of Weights and Measures (BIPM).
*Up-to-date measurement uncertainties are listed on FMC’s accredited scope, which can be found on A2LA’s website.